(JUNIOR) SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Language requirements: Native in Greek + fluent in English [both written & verbal]
Job type: Full time
Travel required: Occasionally
A fantastic opportunity to work with one of the world’s most respected brands. The role of (Junior) Social Media Manager is demanding and stimulating and draws on elements of insights & analysis, community management, strategic planning, creative thinking and stakeholder management. You will be confident in your expertise, a hard-working individual with a background in either SM campaign planning, community management or social media marketing, and able to think creatively and act decisively.
You will be part of the dynamic Citizen Interaction Centre (CIC) team – a team of social media experts who engage, on behalf of our client, with consumers and online communities through relevant conversations, content & experiences. The CIC team thrives in conceiving ideas, building connection plans and executing initiatives across a range of social media platforms and across a number of iconic brands. Our vision is to continuously bring innovation and deliver social media excellence in all of the 10 markets we currently cover in Central & Southern Europe.
The (Junior) Social Media Manager [(J)SMM] role will lead the development and day to day management of Coca-Cola communities in the social media space. This role will lead and manage the day-to-day social media operations on behalf of the CIC for the Greek market, and will actively conceive ideas, build connection plans and execute a range of initiatives across platforms.
The (J)SMM will have a thirst for exploring new technologies and a thorough understanding of community management, content development and audience engagement. The SMM will work closely with the Community Manager to source, write and edit content on a daily basis to support the digital strategy. The role is responsible for the management of local TCCC brand presence online in real time. The JSMM will create plans and ensure integration with other internal messaging and events.
• Acts as the brand ambassador in social media channels
• Coordinates day to day local social media activities, bringing in central and/or local stakeholders as needed based on predefined guidelines
Strategic planning / recommendation
• Defines and implements social media strategy & local plans together with Area Managers & Coca-Cola stakeholders as part of annual business planning process
• Works with Area Managers to define and prioritize strategic challenges/ opportunities
• Develop senior level strategic communications and management presentations based on information gathered
• Co-ordination and follow up of campaign with different agencies in relation to paid and owned media
• Provides routine feedback and recommendations to Area Managers based on past learnings as part of the content calendar cycle (what content worked/didn’t work/why etc.)
• Provides recommendations on what to support with paid media and tracks past record of success
Knowledge & Insights
• Monitor the web in search of conversations about the Company, brands, competitors and related topics.
• Set up and maintain monitoring tools in line with the current trending conversations about the Company, brands, competitors and related topics.
• Contextualize the data found, analyze it and share relevant information and actionable recommendations with the Knowledge & Insight Manager, CIC Area Manager and Community Manager for their market(s)
• Prepare market & multi-market reports and dashboards about status and findings, providing insights to key Coca-Cola stakeholders
• Support Knowledge & Insights Manager to consolidate data on a multi-market level & draw conclusions and recommendations across markets for both brand campaigns and reputational topics
Local proactive response/content calendar management
• In charge of executing specific social media campaigns received from Area Managers
• Follows recommendations from Social Media Knowledge & Insight Manager on time, frequency, types of posts
• Maximizes the use of centrally supplied/produced content; aligns with local stakeholders on what central content to post and what local content to post in a 2 week posting cycle
• Works with Community Manager to translate/edit central content for local needs & post central content
• Generates and posts local content together with local Marketing and PAC teams to enrich and build relevance of content calendar
• Aligns with media manager what content to push with paid media based on recommendations
Local reactive response
• Provides guidance to Community Manager on how to reply to questions. Monitors responses based on given “rules of engagement” guidelines and pre-approved knowledge database
• Raises critical issues to Area Manager for responses that are not covered by pre-approved knowledge base
• Supports the Area Manager for regular updates to the local knowledge base and informs the Area Manager of any changes or housekeeping required on existing database of answers
Education: University degree or adequate educational level (e.g. university of applied science)
Related work experience: 3-5 years social media management with either a digital media agency (preferred) or an FMCG organisation.
Skills: Excellent communication & consulting skills, keen Twitter/FB/Instagram user, ability to create compelling content. Innovative approach. Experience in managing content calendars, influencer relationships and multiple stakeholders.
The Citizen Interaction Centre (CIC) operates within the local Coca-Cola entities which are affiliates of The Coca-Cola Company (referred to as “Coca-Cola”) as an outsourced organization under CCA International, who is the legal employer. This means that the successful candidate will be employed by CCA International, who will be responsible for all aspects related to the employment contract and relationship. Coca-Cola will partner with CCA International in the recruitment and selection process.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org